Saturday, October 1, 2011

Kale chips

We made kale chips last night. I really thought I'd posted this recipe already, so I didn't take any photos. I'll repost the recipe based on smittenkitchen.com, but you can find this recipe all over the web.
If you wonder how to get your kids to eat kale, do it this way. My daughter ate a bowl full of these chips last night.

1 bunch (about 6 ounces) kale
1 tablespoon olive oil
Sea salt, to taste

Preheat oven to 300°F. Rinse and dry the kale, then remove the stems and tough center ribs. Cut into large pieces, toss with olive oil in a bowl then sprinkle with salt. Arrange leaves in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, or until crisp. Place baking sheet on a rack to cool.

 **Delicious. Picture is from Nummy Num Num.

No comments:

Post a Comment